Hints and tips
|Table of contents|
Almost every computer game site has a section like this and so have we. The thing is,
that Elma is not a game where you can do much to help other players. Usually everybody
ends up repeating the same mantra: Play more, watch more replays and so on. But if you
haven't yet you should check out our Knowledge section.
It probably offers some valuable information.
Disregarding the previous statement, we have collected some other hints and tips related
to Elasto Mania and also about how to take advantage of Moposites features. Addittionally, the
list is not in any specific order and one of these are displayed randomly on the right column on the
News page. You are welcomed
to contact us and suggest new tips.
- Moposite hosts the very final and bug-free version of Elma 1.2. Download it and read more information.
- ALE 2 is an abbreviation of Advanced Level Editor 2 which allows you to design Elma levels more efficiently and without having to open Elma.
- You can remove all the bug times from your state.dat yourself. For this, use the BRemover.
- Are you confused with level names in different versions of Across and Elma? Look at the development of internal levels list, maybe it clears something.
- Is Elma lagging? Make sure you are using the latest version, 1.2. To achieve even smoother gameplay you can read how to, on the Tweaking page.
- Moposite supports RSS feeds for: News.
- There are four different ways to browse Moposite news: News page, News list, Headlines in left column and RSS News.
- To get the most out of Moposite experience, it is useful to familiarize yourself with the Panel.
- Would you like to read more news? Change your Base filters to Low.